REAL ESTATE CO-LISTING PROFESSIONAL
Green Street Communities is seeking a real estate co-listing professional to focus on the sales of our homes while developing new business opportunities within the areas in which we build. This person will work closely with the internal GSC Sales Team as well as prospecting new business through the local real estate community and outreach to potential buyers.
· Qualify prospective buyers while assessing their needs to suggest appropriate homesites and floorplan options
· Educating prospective buyers on GSC product, available inventory and custom opportunities
· Refer new Custom Home Build Opportunities/Clients to the internal GSC Sales team
· Coordinate site visits with prospective buyers to demonstrate floorplans and orientation of homes to best meet their needs
· Capture and enter all information associated with prospective buyers and buyer's agents into CRM system
· Follow-up with prospective buyers via appointments, phone calls and emails.
· Maintain relationships with the Realtor community by actively seeking new business and regular follow up
· Create self-generated leads through personal marketing efforts and prospecting
· Work closely with in-house sales team to facilitate and negotiate real estate transactions
· Complete detailed traffic reports outlining the activity for the week
· Attend weekly sales meetings with the GSC Sales team
· Provide feedback on product and competition from area agents and prospective buyers
· Review MLS listings for content, remarks, pricing, and photography on a weekly basis to ensure all information is correct, relevant, and up to date. Communicate any necessary changes to the internal GSC Sales team.
· Develop and discuss incentives to translate prospects to buyers
· Earning Opportunity $80,000-$100,000/year
· Internal GSC Sales team support of a Listing Agent, Sales Manager, Transaction and Closing Coordinator, and Marketing Coordinator
· All marketing material, collateral, MLS listings, photography, videos, and virtual tours provided
· Open house signage provided and placed each week
· PR & Social Media Marketing
· Full GSC Construction Staff support
· Must hold a Current Arizona Real Estate License in good standing.
· New Home and/or Resale residential real estate experience a plus
· High school diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferable
· Required to work a full-time schedule including each weekend with 2 consecutive weekdays off
· Must have a clean late model vehicle in good working condition that will be used during daily work activities to and from residential properties
· Must have a laptop computer and cell phone to use for work purposes.
· Knowledge of principals and methods for showing, promoting and selling luxury homes including marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
· Ability to easily build rapport with prospective clients and real estate professionals.
· Ability to speak to others in a manner that conveys information efficiently and effectively.
· Critical listening and response skills. Ability to uncover our clients' wants and needs and direct the sales conversation with relevant questioning.
· Driven, motivated, results-oriented salesperson with great communication skills
· Exhibits a professional demeanor
· Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude
· Organized, adaptable, and detail-oriented.
· Proven record of developing professional and productive work relationships with others
· Computer skills: Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word, web and email communications, and database-driven sales information systems.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment / entrepreneurial atmosphere
· Upholds Company’s Mission, Vision, and Values in all interactions with both the public and other employees.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
· Proactive in problem-solving, demonstrating clear communication of issues and proposed resolutions.
· Follows procedures to maintain the safety and security of all employees, customers and company assets (building, equipment, supplies)